Master complexity with superior dexterity
Since the last release of Dynamics for SpaceClaim we have received a lot of feedback from our users and many of them wanted better support for big and complex models. In the new version 1.3 we have made big speed-up improvements and added a couple of new features that will make working with large and complex models a lot easier and faster. The new tool, Color By Body, assigns a different color to each Rigid Body to help separate them visually, and the new grouping feature makes it a walk in the park to keep the Simulation Structure organized. We also now support KeyShot materials and have greatly improved the collision detection.
- Patch release. This version requires SpaceClaim 2014SP2.
- Fixed a problem with loading the add-in on 32-bit Windows.
- Exporting a plot to CSV now uses the journal frequency to determine how many data points should be exported.
- Fixed a problem that some old documents with dynamics could not be loaded correctly.
- Increased the default value of max diameter difference from 2% to 3% in Detect Joints Options.
- Minor release. This version requires SpaceClaim 2014SP2.
- Introducing Groups and Color By Body for efficient modeling of large models.
- Many performance improvements.
- Improvements in collision detection system for more stable mesh-mesh contacts.
- Chinese translation for the user interface text.
- KeyShot export now supports KeyShot materials.
- Added select all solids/components command in Simulation Structure.
- Fixed issue with frequent license checks.
- Simulation structure selection/highlighting is improved.
- Stability fixes
- Better validation of input parameters.
- Mass property calculation can be disabled for solids.