Dynamics for SpaceClaim 1.5 marks a major step forward in terms of post-processing. The plot tool now features the ability to plot any output data as a function of any other. This facilitates advanced phase diagram, mechanical advantage and frequency domain studies and more.
Additionally, we have added functionality that helps you analyse and compare data from multiple simulations and design iterations. This is a valuable asset that makes it possible to evolve mechanical designs more intelligently and efficiently, and simplifies sensitivity and reliability analysis.
Go to download page →
Here is a brief explanation on how to use the new plot tool:
- Fixed Keyshot export issues.
- Now locates and starts Keyshot6 if available on computer.
- Fixed bug where the program would slow down when using Japanese translation.
- Fixed bug where the error message would say that .NET v4.5.1 were required instead of .NET v4.5.
- New plotting functionality with completely new interface.
- Allows for comparison between different simulation configurations.
- Plot configuration is now stored in .scdoc for later access.
- Time or any other data can be used on x-axis.
- Plot window is dockable like any other window in SpaceClaim.
- Sequence editor is now dockable.
- Fixed bug where new initial state resets joint orientation.
- Many stability and performance improvements.