- Optimization for plots
- Optimization for large scenes
- No longer uses inertia from surfaces
- Fix for crasch when adding groups already belonging to a sub group (recursion)
- Added warning when loading Momentum documents from more recent versions
- Bugfix for script API when accessing bodies via Joints (joint.getBody())
- Bugfix for plotting impacts in contact forces
- Bugfix for invalid contact normals
- Stability fix for plotting of removed objects
- Fixed: Tesselation of geometry was not updated when rendering tesselation level was changed.
- Display current time with more decimals for short time steps
2.0.1 new features:
- Python scripting – for controlling and analyzing simulations using Python.
- Observer – for creating measurement coordinate systems.
- Plotting of contact forces.
- Collision group settings – allows for explicit disabling of contact generation.
- Many optimizations on solver level improving simulation performance.
- Various stability fixes